HD Видеоконференции на OpenMCU

02.02.2015. Разыскивается картинка для заставки. Это необычная "хотелка", в данном случае требуется помощь от пользователей, желающих помочь. Нужна картинка-заставка (она же "logo") для использования по умолчанию. Формат любой, лучше без потерь. Соотношение сторон 16:9, чтобы при любых разрешениях она была видна полностью.

Автор Тема: can't call to openmcu return 406  (Прочитано 886 раз)

beebuu

• Новичок
can't call to openmcu return 406
« : 14 Март 2017, 08:58:21 »
I got a error when i call to openmcu with asterisk ,it's "Got SIP response 406 "Not Acceptable",what's wrong? please help,thanks.

blanchae

• Постоялец
    • Telecomworld 101
Re: can't call to openmcu return 406
« Ответ #1 : 20 Март 2017, 19:35:55 »
You don't indicate which version(s) of asterisk you are running so it is difficult to respond. Just in case have you set "directrtpsetup = yes" in the Asterisk SIP settings?

beebuu

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 21 Март 2017, 06:45:40 »
i am using asterisk 13 with chan_pjsip,i found chan_sip in asterisk can make call into the room of openmuc,but chan_pjsip got 406 error, how can i fix this? for some reasons,i must us chan_pjsip,thanks.

blanchae

• Постоялец
    • Telecomworld 101
« Ответ #3 : 24 Март 2017, 00:37:31 »
Last time I checked (about 1 year ago), pjsip is experimental. I have not had good experience with pjsip and have been ignoring it. If you are using FreePBX then you have to ensure that chan_sip is disabled (Asterisk SIP settings and General settings) and pjsip points to 5060. Otherwise, my experience is only with chan_sip. In May/June, I'll have the time to explore pjsip and see if it is stable enough to use.