HD Видеоконференции на OpenMCU

23.01.2015. Выпущен релиз OpenMCU-ru 4.0. Исправлены ошибки, проведена оптимизация, добавлен встроенный регистратор, появилась возможность совершать внутренние вызовы между терминалами, реализовано шифрование SIP (TLS, SRTP, ZRTP), новые кодеки G.722.1, G.722.1 Annex C, G.722 (AMR-WB), MPEG4 (MP4V-ES), NAT для SIP и многое другое.

Автор Тема: H.239 and BFCP  (Прочитано 2594 раз)

YoonAndy

• Новичок
H.239 and BFCP
« : 12 Сентябрь 2016, 14:07:23 »
OpenMCU-ru is just great to me. If H.239 and BFCP are added, that would be more than Perfect. What is the plan about this?

blanchae

• Постоялец
    • Telecomworld 101
Re: H.239 and BFCP
« Ответ #1 : 13 Сентябрь 2016, 23:43:16 »
I'll let the developers respond. FYI for those following this thread:

H.239

A traditional videoconference has an audio channel, a video channel and an optional data channel. The video channel typically carries the camera image of the participants. H.239 defines rules and messages for establishing an additional video/graphics channel, often to transmit a PC graphics presentation or video from a document camera, while still transmitting the video of the presenter.

For presentations in multipoint conferencing, H.239 defines token procedures to guarantee that only one endpoint in the conference sends the additional video channel which is then distributed to all conference participants.

Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP)

BFCP is based on floor control mechanism. In floor control mechanism, Floor is the permission to present by presenter or access shared resource(s) by participants.

In a video conference call, the presenter request control of the floor from the floor control server which can be CUCM or VCS (depending on the type of the conference). When this request is granted, the presenter holds the token and has the ability to open an additional video stream to provide presentation data. Later, the participants will send Floor Requests to floor control server to join the stream which will be approved or rejected by presenter.

YoonAndy

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 14 Сентябрь 2016, 15:04:38 »
I really appreciate the prompt answer with the useful information.
And I'm eager to know the schedule when those features could be added to OpenMCU-ru.

farsoft

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 27 Январь 2017, 19:48:02 »
OpenMCU-ru is just great to me. If H.239 and BFCP are added, that would be more than Perfect. What is the plan about this?

I agree with YoonAndy! I think that OpenMCU-ru will be even greater if H.239 is supported.

Regards.